- At APSA of Illinois and all of its related entities, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our online and offline members and visitors. We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of the information collected by your Association.
- We are not in the business of selling information about our members. We share information only with subsidiaries of APSA of Illinois. We employ other companies to perform certain functions on our behalf, such as authorized insurance agencies, debt collection services, financial planning services and others, and these organizations may have access to your personal information. We require, however, that these organizations offer equivalent protection to your personal information.
- Unless we specifically disclose at the time of collection, we will not make your member-specific information available to unaffiliated organizations for commercial purposes unrelated to our business.
- We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you. For example, if you chose to use your credit card to pay dues, order forms or purchase ad space, we will request your name, address, telephone number, credit card number and expiration date. We will keep this information on file in order to serve you in the future.
- You may correct personal information provided to us. We will attempt to keep your information complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell you how to review your personal information and to inform us of errors in it. You always remain in control of the information provided to APSA of Illinois.
- Certain federal, state, local or other government regulations may require that we disclose personal information about you. In such cases, we will use reasonable efforts to disclose only the information required by law enforcement personnel. We may share information in response to legal process, court order or subpoena, or in certain other cases.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission can be guaranteed 100 percent of the time. While we strive to protect your information, we cannot warrant the security of information provided to us. However, once we receive your information, we will do our best to ensure that our systems are functioning properly and will use reasonable and customary efforts to protect the information.
- APSA of Illinois will occasionally update this policy. If there are material and substantial changes to the policy, we will note such through an appropriate notice to you.
Not a member?
Join APSA of Illinois today! PDF